Oracle Planning & Budgeting Cloud Workshop
Thursday, 28th March 2019
Time: 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
Location: Oracle EMEA - Block A, Eastpoint Business Park, Fairview, Dublin 3
Codec in conjunction with our partner Oracle are pleased to offer the first in a series of Cloud workshops on Thursday 28th March 2019. Taking place in Oracle HQ in their brand new offices in Eastpoint Business Park, this dedicated workshop will provide attendees with a core understanding of not only how Planning, Budgeting, Cloud Services can help you to achieve your business goals but also outlines the practical steps necessary to start the journey towards world class enterprise performance management.
Attendees can elect to attend either the morning only, afternoon only or both of the sessions depending on your preference.
Morning Session (10 am - 12 pm)
- Relevant primarily for Finance decision makers interested in understanding the business case of moving to Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud solutions (PBCS)
- Relevant for existing users of Oracle Hyperion Essbase. Oracle Essbase enables users to extend the functionality of Hyperion Planning and Budgeting cloud.
- Suitable for existing on-premise accounts (Hyperion) looking to migrate to the cloud or those interested in finding out about the benefits of moving to an Oracle Cloud Solution.
Afternoon Session (1 pm - 4 pm):
- Relevant for those users of planning and budgeting software solutions interested in understanding the practical steps needed to implement Oracle Planning and Budgeting cloud solutions
- This session will be more technical and will look specifically at how to configure an application from scratch and excatly what is required to start the jouney to the cloud.
- Covers the move to Oracle Budgeting Planning and Cloud Solutions by existing Oracle Hyperion Essbase users.
The workshop is a great opportunity to explore Oracle planning and budgeting solutions, whether you are considering migrating your on-premise solutions to the cloud or implementing an Oracle cloud solution. See the technology in action with demonstrations on the day and learn from the experts as to why the Oracle Cloud can help your organisation increase productivity, lower costs and improve controls.
Please register using the form on this page and indicate your preference as to whether you will be attending morning, afternoon or both sessions.
About the instructor (Technical Session):
Rafael Lorenzoni, Senior EPM Consultant
Rafael is a senior EPM consultant specialising in Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting, Financial Close and process management. Working with leading organisations to help them analyse their budget and planning requirements and delivering comprehensive technical solutions with a strong customer service satisfaction focus.
Places are limited.
Reserve your place today by completing the form >>
*Parking is available
Please note: This workshop is end user focused only. It is not suitable for students. If you are unsure about your suitability please contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org.