Workshop: Using Dynamics 365 to Align Sales and Marketing Teams
Tuesday 12th November | 9 am - 2 pm
One Microsoft Place
South County Business Park
Leopardstown - D18 P521, Dublin
You are invited to a Dynamics 365 for Sales & Marketing Workshop which will explore the multi-layered functionality of the Dynamics 365 platform. This interactive workshop will demonstrate how this feature rich system will transform your sales and marketing activities.
- Half-day workshop for attendees to get a comprehensive understanding of Dynamics 365 and how it can align both the sales and marketing teams.
- Overview of Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing Teams
- Sales demonstration and interactive lab for attendees
- Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities (Sales Life Cycle)
- Marketing Demonstration and interactive Lab
- Marketing Templates
- Marketing Forms
- Marketing Pages
- Segments & Marketing List
- Customer Journey
- Lead Scoring
- Event Management
- Social Media
- Relevant for existing users of the Dynamics 365 sales platform in understanding how Dynamics 365 for marketing can fit seamlessly into their existing environment and allow sales and marketing to align themselves
- Relevant for new users to CRM or Marketing automation solutions or for those using an existing system which needs changing or updating
- Open to senior sales, marketing and event management professionals - there is something there for everyone
The session will take place in One Microsoft Place. Lunch will be provided on the day.
This is a hands on session - please take your own laptop with you.
This workshop is free of charge but places are limited so register early.
Delivered by Miguel Alves, a Microsoft Certified senior Dynamics 365 Consultant, Miguel will bring real world implementation experience and provide valuable insights into the product. This workshop will be invaluable for those interested in learning more about what Dynamics 365 for sales and marketing can offer their organisation.
Register: To register, complete the form on this page.