Artificial Intelligence: A new priority for Customer Experience in Ireland
In August 2018 Microsoft Ireland and Codec conducted research into the use of AI in Irish call centres in conjunction with members of the Customer Contact Management Association (CCMA). These ranged from large organisations with over 250 employees to SMEs in Ireland. Complete the form on this page to access the full report.
Watch the video to learn about the key findings of our research
Research key findings:
- Over a third of Irish organisations with customer contact centres view Artificial Intelligence (AI) as a high priority for Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- However, only 14% currently use AI solutions, and only 33% of organisations plan to implement AI in the immediate future for customer service management.
- 7 out of 10 respondents indicated that AI will be a high priority in the future, both for the general business (69%) and for customer service (68%) activity.
- The growing importance of AI is highlighted by the finding that 93% of organisations plan to use AI as part of future ongoing customer service activities.
- 1 in 3 Irish organisations currently use customer service tools that already include AI capability – not utilising this functionality demonstrates a significant missed opportunity