The Future of Technology in Irish Law Firms: A Morning Briefing
When: Thursday 7th April, 9am - 11am
Where: Codec-dss head office, Hyde House, Adelaide Rd, Dublin 2
Codec-dss in conjunction with our partners HP and Microsoft hosted an exclusive morning briefing on the use of technology in law firms today and how it can signigicantly increase productivity.
Our Agenda Topics Covered:
Anthony Layng of Kilroy Solicitors (and avid technology user):
- Microsoft One Note (2103 and 2016) for “Knowledge Workers”: What is it, what does it do, and why is it such a valuable asset to the legal profession. Find out why every law firm should be using the technology.
Kieran Dunne, Applications and Services Lead, Microsoft:
- Cloud technology for the legal sector
- Secure document collaboration and file sharing
- Using Microsoft Windows 10, OneNote, OneDrive and Skype for Business
Ben Cranks, Pre-Sales Technical Consultant, HP
- Demonstration of the latest hybrid notebook from HP – the Elite X2 1012 and how it is optimised for all office 365 products.
Read Here for Some interesting articles in our Blog
For more information please complete the form on this page or alternatively send an email to: email@example.com or calling 01 603 4300.