Modern chatbots have quickly become an important part of building a support service. Chatbots are helping Public Sector Organisations increase productivity, helping reduce 70% of service calls by enabling two-thirds of customers to solve issues on their own through self-service.
This webinar provided a comprehensive overview of Microsoft Power Virtual Agents, the leading AI driven Chatbot built using Microsoft’s Low Code Power Platform.The webinar covered:
- The changing landscape of customer service operations and how Bots are driving organisational productivity
- What is Microsoft Virtual Power Agents and how can it be used to empower everyone to easily build intelligent chatbots with no coding required.
- Comprehensive demo which will showed just how easy it is to:
- Create customer service virtual agents quickly and easily by using a guided no-code graphical interface.
- Measure performance over time across all channels, identify areas for growth and improve productivity with innovative AI features
- Empower virtual agents to take action by showing the integration of Microsoft Power Virtual Agents with everyday products and services using pre-built connectors, custom workflows using Microsoft Power Automate or creating complex scenarios with Microsoft Bot framework
Access the full recording of the webinar by completing the form to your right >>