From Raw Data to Beautiful Insights in Minutes
Codec are pleased to offer an additional 1-Day Hands on Level 3 Bootcamp to attendees of the DIAD series to further deepen your knowledge and expertise around Power BI. This session is only relevant to those who have previously attended one of the Dashboard in a Day series workshops hosted out in Microsoft by Codec.
Time: 9.00AM - 5.00PM
Location: Onsite or in Codec HQ in Dublin 2
Cost: €799 per attendee (10% disc for additional attendees from same company)
Bring: Your own laptop and data to work on Power BI reporting
Who should Attend:
Those that have previously attended the Codec/Microsoft Dashboard in a Day Workshops.
This one day Bootcamp will focus on how to improve your knowledge of Power BI. We will guide you in preparing your data source which will allow you to achieve your goals.
- Extend your report and share with work colleges through Power BI Service
- Embed Power BI
- Embed in Power Point to create “real time” presentations
- Content collaboration “embed in TEAMS”
- Learn how to extend to mobile reporting
- Learn how to comment on Dashboards
At the end the Bootcamp you will be able to deliver a full Power BI Report relevant to your business.
- Bring your own data: This will be used on the day to help you to achieve your initial target delivering your first full Power BI Report:
- Your data could be excel, CSV, SQL Server database
- Note: Codec do not provide access to customer environments or security configuration
- Use Live connection or import data (depending on sources)
About the Instructor:
Roy Rivas, BI Practice Lead, Codec
Helping organisations to take decisions through the effective use of BI.
Roy specializes in managing, supervising, leading, training and mentoring a BI consultancy team. Roy is a highly skilled BI specialist with a strong customer satisfaction orientation.
To enquire about a dedicated 1 day Power BI bootcamp for your organisation, please complete the form on this page. We will be in touch to arrange suitable dates and venue.
Places are limited to a maximum of 8.
Please use the form on this page to register >>